MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Monday 26 January 2015

Mr. Wackadoodle & the Vortex of Love


Matthew Silver the Love Clown
street artist in New York

"Don't let authority stop you from doing what you love! There IS no authority. It's an illusion!" - Matthew Silver (showing a clip of himself being dragged out of a shop by security guards lol).

 
My inspiration comes from my heart. I perform for smiles and laughter, loosening people’s armour, and opening up a portal for imagination, and love

What do you think the meaning of life is?

"To live and to live in the mystery and to find purpose, and to live in the now, magic of now"

Whats your most adventurous memory?

"This, I remember this. This is an adventure. This this is the memory."

What advice do you have for younger generations?

"Younger generations. Live in the moment, don't get old, don't judge people, because you cant be free if you judge people. Love now, create, inspire."

How do you define create?

"By doing what you love."

What do you love?

"This! The moment. Love now, it repeats."

What other advice do you have for us?

"That you’re already doing, you’re always doing what’s in your heart. You can’t get away from your heart. Because life is a paradox, it’s a mirror of confusion. So love, now!"

Who do you love?

"I love all of you!"




"I made a strong intention. I know that it's to make people laugh. And it's to make them aware of love. And I really thought it out." - Matthew Silver



"I call it a wackadoodle love movement. I like 'silly revolution' though. It's more relatable to people." - Matthew Silver




No comments:

Post a Comment