MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Monday 14 September 2015

Monstaville Book III. Chapter 19


19

AMuch anger is of the negative ego. However, there is a Christ quality that Edgar Cayce spoke of as positive anger - what I like to call the fervour or righteous indignation of the spiritual warrior. When anger arises, instead of squashing it, channel it into personal power, tough love and the spiritual warrior archetype. There is enormous personal power in anger. It is only negative if it is misdirected. Use that energy to right wrongs, exercise, clean the house or meditate. Then it becomes transformed and has a positive effect.@
- Joshua David Stone (Golden Keys to Ascension and Healing. Revelations of Sai Baba and the Ascended Masters, Light Technology Publishing, Sedona, Arizona, U.S., 1998, p.22).


Other Dated Incidents (May 2009 onwards) and Extra Notes.

3 May. Evening. The neighbours were very noisy until approximately 12.30 a.m. El Phaba has been quiet this evening since coming home. I believe this is coordinated because it happened several times this way with Fabala going to bed earlier than usual and walking around in shoes at an earlier time in the morning. Little do they know that I set my alarm for 7.30 a.m. even if I go to bed at 2 a.m. these days. [Note: Actually, on this occasion, Elphie was not loud until 10.20 a.m. at which time she was very loud and stamping her feet deliberately like Rumpelstiltskin! Perhaps she couldn’t resist having a lie in].

9 May. 23.53. The phone rang and the person hung up as soon as I answered. [This occurred a few times during this period].

"If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience." - Robert Fulghum.
 
27 June. Saturday evening from 8 p.m. onwards. El Phaba had the volume of her TV turned up loud and walked around in shoes (this is approximately 5 days after I gave her the apology card). She didn’t go out. It was quiet between 9.15 and 10.15 p.m., then ‘shoes’ again until 11.30. It is interesting when you raise your frequency to a certain point: you get a vague sense of how it felt for Buddha. It does not affect you as much so the other person does not have the power they seek. They are simply walking around in their own mud, splashing themselves each time they stamp their feet in it. Yes, it’s unpleasant isn’t it? Why should you cause disturbance to me and not be on the receiving end? Do you really believe I’m such a mug just because I am a gentle, loving guy?

1 July. El Phaba started walking around in shoes again, morning and evening. It’s bright, sunny weather – not at all wintry! I felt so much tension and reaction that it ruined my day. So I shouted to release it. Afterwards, I figured, well, if someone’s giving me stress to start the day with isn’t it a good idea to reflect that back so they know how it feels as well? Angel cards: Strength and Tenderness (lol). So, ‘You’re making a choice. Either you want to live where there’s a high/happy/harmonious vibration or you want to be low vibrational and drag other people down with you. You may think you’re alright but you’re not because you are creating or contributing to the chaos and the negativity.’ There, you know: you offer people a chance for reconciliation and they don’t take it because it wasn’t pace and harmony they wanted n the first place but someone to dump their shit on!

ABeloved Ones, We come together once again to speak of the language of the times past, the language that was used and the spoken words of the time I was in carnation. There are many differences which lead you to a misunderstanding, a distraction from the true meaning of the words. A word such as >mercy= had a meaning of love, understanding, and forgiveness. In the time of my incarnation, to be merciful meant to kind, understanding, free of judgement. The word >meek= also had much the same meaning, yet this word >meek= was of the highest vibration, a word of mastery, a word meaning those who live in truth, integrity, love, wisdom, understanding, compassion and forgiveness. The words >the meek shall inherit the earth=, have been misconstrued over time by the vibrations of those who have interpreted my words. It is time for you to understand this and know the meaning. >The meek shall inherit the earth= is as relevant now as when I said those words and gave those vibrations in times past. There are other misunderstandings in the teachings I have given you. All is not as it seems in the teachings I have given you.@ - Jeshua (channelled through Rev. Michelle Coutant, >You Are The Expansiveness Of The All That Is,= 23 October 2009, www.transformingradiance.com).


Extra loose note. Back in March, St. Germain summed up what I wanted by saying, ‘You want out of the box.’ I originally thought the box referred to limitations generally but perhaps he also meant this little torture chamber although it could be argued that this experience is a manifestation of my own aversion to being confined to a third-dimensional body, a physical ego, a slow vibration. Mortal life is finally reduced to a wave goodbye. The old skin is brittle. It has lost its colour, its sheen. It has become a burden that must be shed. It has no other use now than to depart and make way for the glorious new snake emerging into the world. Or, imagine lying in an initiation box in Ancient Egypt for three days, battling with your separate self and unconscious demons. By the end, whether you have succeeded or failed, you simply can’t endure anymore! And, perhaps now that we are in the End Times, now that the old skin of 3D confinement is finally ending once and for all on this planet, the Grace and Mercy of the Source is finding its way into our hearts. The Prodigal Son might still be wandering aimlessly, bitterly, lost and forlorn, through the woods. He has not yet chosen to return home. Yet, the old world which he inhabits is being shed like the skin of a snake. A dazzling new crystalline creature is being born and if he responds to this new Light enough to release some of his grievances, enough to make space to receive the gifts of this new life, if his heart is sufficiently open to surrender to the fullness of his being, if he can still dream, if he can forgive himself for past wrongs (stretching back throughout his lifetimes), then he will surf the quantum leap forward and arrive in the new Heaven on Earth. Indeed, each and every step that he makes in this direction ensures the Victory of the Golden Age. For, he is not alone but one of many, many, many people on Earth who are moving through this process of self-unfoldment at different rates. The Goddess Light is here and we have only to open our hearts to receive it.

"Whatever it is, these are your creations based upon limited patterns of reality that you have accepted. These are your Karmic balance sheets. Natural law, Karmic law provides that human beings have had a certain amount of time, a certain period in which to explore the realm of Karma. Of birth and rebirth and death and re‑death in the search for balance. In the search for the beyond. For the deeper reality, for that which creates birth and death, that which is beyond. Now is the time for these experiments in consciousness to come to fruition...You can choose to live out this Karmic balance as most are or to align with Spirit and allow the Light to transmute what remains of your Karmic imbalances. But at that point when planet Earth makes her leap into the higher dimension all of this must be cleared and balanced in one way or the other." - Sananda on 'Grace' (www.crawford2000.co.uk/sananda.htm).
 
Being buried alive in a coffin is one thing. Having people knock on the lid and the sides, however, is another! Living in a cardboard box, one is vulnerable. Defending your space and enduring and releasing stress, surviving, deterring without provoking further violence, developing strength and patience…is a delicate balance. I cannot see that this has anything to do with love unless being in such a situation is the result of not having loved myself enough. The spirit guides, or whoever, in league with my Higher Self, put me in an environment that would be so isolating socially and culturally, so banishing emotionally, in order to demonstrate to me that I need people, to perhaps motivate me to desire quality social interaction and feel overjoyed, relieved and grateful for it when it finally arrived. Or, perhaps it just wasn’t feasible for me whilst crippled by fatigue/attention difficulties, poverty and, as a sensitive, creative individual alone, alienated by this society. I expect I needed to withdraw from society and finally did completely both because I was busy working on my books, struggling to survive and had not made any new friends since moving to London this time (I was also slowly losing the ‘friends’ I did have).

"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter." - Unknown.

7 July. Full Moon Eclipse. El Phaba had a cold for a few days and was off work. Today, she started walking around in shoes again. The weather’s colder admittedly this time but there still isn’t any excuse for not wearing slippers.

8 July. Elphie came back from work and had friends round. She wore shoes after they had left and then off and on all evening. I threw something at the ceiling because I had a headache and was trying to rest at some point. Then, at 11.15 she was walking in shoes and deliberately dropped something heavy on the floor, evidently just before going to bed. It all seems to be kicking off again. This and now I have money problems again as well (having reached the edge of my overdraft). Additionally, the Atishoo family next-door were talking loudly again this evening past 1 a.m. All of this is occurring at a time when I have started going to bed before 11 p.m. again for the first time since the next-door neighbours obliterated my healthy sleeping pattern several years ago. This is the fifth day after starting to retire earlier. Now, the neighbours start making loads of noise from 10.30/11 p.m. onwards just like the situation years ago. I hope this stops! I played one song on my stereo loudly with no headphones this morning because I was kept awake till 1 a.m. She can always write me a nice letter asking me to stop playing loud music for up to 5 minutes each morning. I recall the old problem of finding it hard to sleep as a result of having been lying in bed for so long without being allowed to sleep.

ALife is carefully planned and no one crosses your path unless there is a reason for it.@ - SaLuSa (channelled through Mike Quinsey, 9 September 2009, www.gfbymikequinsey.blogspot.com).
AWhen you remember that nothing can come into your experience without your Vibrational invitation of it, then you do the simple work of paying attention to your own Vibrational offering, and you save yourself the enormous and impossible task of controlling the behaviour of others. When you remember that the varied behaviour of others adds to the balance and the Well‑Being of your planet even if they offer behaviour that you do not approve of; and that you do not have to participate in the unwanted behaviour, and will not ‑ unless you give your attention to it ‑ you become more willing to allow others to live as they choose.
                My Imagination Attracts All Cooperative Relationships...You have the power to evoke from others the relationships that you desire. But you cannot get to a new‑and‑improved situation by giving your attention to the current situation. The Universe, and all physical and Non‑Physical players in it, is responding to the Vibrations that you are offering; and there is no distinction made between the Vibrations that you offer as you observe, and the Vibrations that you offer as you imagine...If you will simply imagine your life as you want it to be, all cooperative components will be summoned. And even more important, all components that are summoned will cooperate. It is Law. The experience that you have with others is about what you evoke from them...
Making Peace with My Today Will Improve My Future...It may sound odd, but the fastest way to get to a new‑and‑improved situation is to make peace with your current situation. By making lists of the most positive aspects you can find about your current situation, you then release your resistance to the improvements that are waiting for you. But if you rail against the injustices of your current situation, you hold yourself in Vibrational alignment with what you do not want, and you cannot then move in the direction of improvement. It defies Law. In every particle of the Universe, there is that which is wanted ‑ and the lack of it.@
- Abraham through Esther Hicks (The Vortex. Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships by Esther and Jerry Hicks, Hay House, Inc., Carlsbad, CA., U.S., 2009, www.abraham‑hicks.com).

13 July onwards. A baby is crying until 12 or 1 a.m. each night. At the same time, El Phaba is stomping in shoes very loudly in the mornings again (from about 7 a.m.). But now I see that this is probably not consciously coordinated but a response in them to the New Moon energies or the accelerated energies arriving on the planet and highlighting their negative emotions, perhaps further encouraged by malevolent astral forces.

20 July. 12.28 p.m. Maltesers has been ‘sneezing’ repeatedly very loudly but they are so fake as though she is doing it to entertain children. I heard a baby cry after that. 12.50 p.m. The fake coughing was more serious this time.

Extra loose note. My next-door neighbours and Pigsy are perhaps people who, unless you connect with them fully, are likely to turn hostile because they will know that you don’t like them enough. However, when I say ‘fully,’ I mean fully as a subconscious rather than fully conscious person like they are because they are also afraid of the truth, of facing themselves. They are people who have a need to feel important and perhaps expect to get their own way and are used to connecting with people easily so they can manipulate them; that is, they engage people on an emotional level through superficial cultural and economic issues that most people respond and relate to. Someone like me who thinks for themselves and has more depth does not just go along with it and join them in shared emotional connectedness where they can be easily manipulated. My middle names are Freedom and Independence.

23 July. When I went out into the garden in the morning someone had thrown a children’s musical toy (cymbals sandwiched between slabs of wood), a big plastic sword and a small, soft, infant’s ball over the wall. I couldn’t be arsed to consider what to do with them so I followed my gut reaction and threw them on to their flat kitchen roof. Evening. 11.30 p.m. onwards: Loud screaming, shouting and knocking by the young boy next door for about 45 minutes. This was followed by a very very loud knocking sound at 12.50 a.m.

25 July. The kids next door were crashing around and shouting until 1 a.m. I shouted and swore through the wall repeatedly but it had no effect. I believe this is a new practice or harassment campaign in which my neighbours are using their children to create the noise disturbance that is designed to prevent me from sleeping. I mean, how come they never made any noise at this hour before now?

Extra loose note. Noisy neighbours: It is people’s aggressive egos taking advantage of an opportunity to display power and supremacy, to overpower others because they can get away with it without much risk and they are too weak and ill-disciplined to resist the temptation. At home, it is not so easy to simply turn away from the intimidation. You have no escape. You can’t hide in a corner with headphones all day and night! So, I have had to defend my space like my cat protects his territory. We have both had to go a bit mad in order to achieve that sometimes but there is simply no choice! We can’t afford invasion by bullies!

26 July. Morning. El Phaba walked around in shoes at 8 a.m. It’s the first time she’s done this since last weekend.


“Like too much alcohol, self-consciousness makes us see ourselves double, and we make the double image for two selves - mental and material, controlling and controlled, reflective and spontaneous. Thus instead of suffering we suffer about suffering, and suffer about suffering about suffering.” – Alan Watts.

29 July. Yes, it’s all happening now! El Phaba is establishing her old pattern of being quiet most of the time and then walking in shoes (very loudly) just briefly, once in the morning and once late at night (between 10.30 and 11-ish). She is making sure she doesn’t miss a day (she’s being behaving like this for a few days). The next-door neighbours are making a racket once a day too (between 11.30 p.m. and 1 a.m., often for the whole period). So, this is how things are if I am quiet and do not respond. Try this for a while and then see if some music helps to alter their course. Who can say if it is ‘intentionally’ coordinated? That word- ‘intentional’ – it’s not a word I would have expected Fabala to use spontaneously. It feels as though the quick response was actually pre-conceived, thought out long ago ready to deliver should I ever confront her about the noise. Hmmm.

2 August. Late at night (12.30 a.m. or something). The son knocked on the wall with a solid object for five minutes and then drove home. I was up and busy so it didn’t affect me. That is: they are making sure that they create some loud noise late on Sunday evenings to disturb me as I am trying to get to sleep.

9 September. I meditated a lot today, tuning into Metatron in particular, trying to maximise the benefit I get from the incoming energies on this special day, which is a landmark for the planetary ascension process, the point of no return. El Phaba made a lot of noise today as have the neighbours: loud TV for a short while followed by loud kids right next to my wall for over an hour from 10.35 p.m. onwards. It was unbearable and I asked God, the Source, to silence them if It cared! I said I understood I was being tortured and that I was not creating this myself (although I know it is likely that my subconscious has something to do with it). The neighbours fell silent immediately much to my surprise. There was a little noise some time later but generally it went much quieter not least because they moved away from the frigging wall!

10 September. I tried the ‘Petitioning of Our Supreme Lord’ trick again today and it didn’t really work. In fact, I asked several times and still had to endure quite a bit of noise, including ‘coughing’ (you know the kind I mean), which included HoChaChu letting rip a ghoulish ‘sneeze’ at 10.53 p.m. [Understandably, I knocked the petitioning on the head after that].

PLAY: The first verse of ‘Don’t Bring Me Down’ by ELO (1979).


9 October. Friday. 11.55 p.m. Ha Chu ‘sneezed’ very loudly. It was unusually quiet all evening until then. Immediately after this, Maltesers played with the children and the kids screamed loudly, with the father egging them on, raising his voice – all quite deliberate you know, my dear Watson! This was all just for 25 minutes and the noise then stopped abruptly. They then threw some stuff near to the wall which made a very loud noise.

11 October. The next-door neighbours got home at midnight. It was blissfully quiet all evening! Then they deliberately talked loudly and screamed and so forth for an hour: Ha Chu, Maltesers and the children! ‘All together now…’

Extra loose note. Yeah, well this isn’t where I want to live. You just do have a sensitive neighbour whom you have to consider. And, spiritually, it’s good for you as well as for me. I’m taking you on and my Higher Self is taking me on, perhaps. You’re only taking me on because I’m here, because my presence here is a challenge to your collectivist beliefs and values and fascistic attitudes.

Mid-October. I threw about a dozen bad apples from the ground beneath the tree into their garden (and, oops, the door to their separate little chalet thing was open). This was in response to a stick of sugar cane bent in half and slung over the wall into my garden - Ha Chu’s customary statement of malicious intent (usually it is bamboo cane though).

24 October. The neighbours have been so noisy late at night each day that I finally snapped and decided something had to be done about the situation. I threw several small crab apples from beneath the tree in my garden at the window of their bathroom while the old man was having a shower.

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese.
And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them.
It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin.
Or my younger brother HoChaChu.
But I think it's Colin.
- Tommy Cooper.


Things quietened down considerably after this because they are so proud and arrogant that my silence following Ha Chu=s return caused them to believe that I was too scared to continue or something. Unfortunately, I had to respond aggressively with the rotten apples because the neighbours seemed to think that I had stopped trying to defend myself and deter them from making so much noise late at night on account of Ha Chu=s return from Pakistan. He was certainly in a ruthless and determined mood and figured I had suddenly stopped on account of him. But it was due to St. Germain cautioning us to keep both feet in the Light now. It is true, the way I was feeling, I was building up to a bloodyminded state to match theirs and, once I stopped shouting and swearing late through the wall late at night to try and shut them up (failing miserably I might add) I realised that I was sinking into a swamp of negative emotions. So, instead, I decided to explore more civilised options again.

Regardless of the outcome, I refused to go down the route of lowering my vibration on account of my nasty neighbours. That is not exactly my definition of victory although, as ever, this more aggressive tactic was only meant to be temporary anyway. It was supposed to fucking work! But, instead, it appeared to have no effect whatsoever. In fact, I would suggest that they - the mother and daughter (as well as the brother who took his young son round there to join in for an hour or two from 11 or 12 onwards) were enjoying the reaction, feeling that they were winning and had finally found a way to make my life a misery without having to endure any comeback that they could not comfortably handle.

I did not consider this at the time, but I was probably on the brink of all-out war. Ha Chu probably would have justified bringing in help from outside like last time in an attempt to scare me, to stop ME from making such a rude racket! Too funny). Evidently, swearing is only something that he finds offensive. And so he should, especially with children around. They should simply shut the fuck up and leave me alone for the sake of the kids at least, not that I myself wish any harm to any children anywhere. But the actual mother doesn=t give a damn about what conditions her child is raised in. I would go so far as to say that they all positively glorify in bringing up badass Klingon babies in the throes of psychic and emotional discord! And in the hope that they, too, will become hardened, insensitive and prepared to do battle when required by their kith and kin. The mother is, as they all are and as I have mentioned previously, happy to use children as weapons. When I then sit up in bed and shout through the wall I am directing my statements to the perpetrators of this deliberate harassment. It is their responsibility if they are making such a rowdy noise with their children at 12 or 1 a.m. in the morning, knowing exactly what they are doing, their sole intention being to prevent me from sleeping or from going to bed.

AIf you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.@ - Winston Churchill.

25 October was very quiet and it was bliss! However, just when I thought I had solved the problem, the woman upstairs then went and stomped around so terribly loudly all evening the next day.

The noise disturbance really kicked off again towards the end of October and involved both neighbours. It just became totally ridiculous so I started throwing a small tin can at the ceiling a couple of times after El Phaba had gone to bed in order to alert her mind to my plight as she was falling asleep. I had hoped it would act as a deterrent which it did to some extent, I believe, but I couldn’t go on behaving so wickedly indefinitely so I stopped after a while! I also came up with another idea during this period but, again, discontinued it after a few weeks because my intention was, as always, to deter not torture. I would say ‘slippers’ as she was passing my flat on the way out of the house. Oh yeah, I started doing this after initially losing m temper and shouting ‘slippers.’ I found this hilarious and it made me laugh, thus raising my vibration considerably and turning the experience into something much more fun. I shouted like that for a few days whenever she walked around in shoes but it was hard work and, again, felt too aggressive and negative although it also felt right to release the tension and anger in such a way.

"Don=t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.@ ‑ Vincent Van Gogh.

Monster feet made from old pair of shoes, some yellow foam fur and Halloween teeth

Prior to this, I was doing the single shout to release tension that St. Germain had recommended to someone, albeit directing it towards my tormentor. I had adopted the exercise and made its additional use my own responsibility in this psychological war, or game of chess. In a noise war, it is, of course, noise which conveys the power and it’s difficult to win a game of chess if the representatives of sound - say, your bishops or queen - have been taken early on! Being thus muted is not going to help. I thought it very effective that she could hear the righteous anger or power in my voice. Furthermore, she might remember it during the day or dwell on it on her way to work. A simple matter of replacing denial with truth: my truth versus her denial! Wearing slippers isn’t just a friendly compromise when living in such close quarters. It is the usual practice for keeping one’s feet warm at home in this country, particularly in the colder weather of course.

Since the ‘shout’ video by St. Germain I realised on a deep level that I had to refuse to take any anger or stress dumped on me by the neighbours. In addition, I have been learning about vibration and not allowing others to lower it. Hence, taking some form of action when the noise starts causing stress, I am able to release it or comfortably rise above it. I take action whether it is blessing or making noise of my own, whether purely for my sanity and enjoyment or also as a deterrent, whatever I feel is appropriate or likely to be more effective. If I feel tension the next day I release it, often at the neighbours’ expense as a reminder that it works both ways and, again, a deterrent. Besides, perhaps I have more right to release the tension they have caused than they do of creating it. I am not being selfish, but practical by simply refusing to hold their crap.

I released a significant amount of my unconscious anger and negative emotions this year (with the help of St. Germain) so I reached a point where I didn’t feel that the shout was actually helping to release tension because there wasn’t much left. I discontinued the practice by late Summer but occasionally feel inspired to use this response to the next-door neighbours, particularly a day or a few days after Ha Chu himself fired a ‘psychic sneeze’ at me!

My shout is more like a thunderous roar! It is half release and half shock tactic like Ha Chu’s ‘achoo.’

My next-door neighbours are ‘masters of disguise.’ They have used the ‘hammering’ excuse at other times as well. It is clear that they’re not hammering nails into the wall but they are using this as a façade to legitimise the incredibly loud banging directly onto the wall with a hammer. The fake coughing and sneezing as well as using babies like toy crying machines (that’s how much they respect children!) is a refinement of this strategy.

“You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.” – Eric Hoffer.

It’s always about the intent. What is the intent behind the actions? Is it a gentle but firm deterrent offered from a loving heart or is it charged with hatred and cruelty? Is it responsible or abusive?

Screaming Child by Hendrick de Keyser c.1615

Extra loose note. If you are a balanced lover and warrior you will do whatever is necessary to protect yourself whilst minimising the cost to your enemy. If you are an aggressive, selfish fighter, you will inflict whatever suffering you can whenever possible without reflecting deeply on the wisdom of such behaviour (i.e. ignorance) and without feeling any love, remorse, compassion or forgiveness.

It has taken me the best part of ten years to figure out that I can use an effective deterrent against the neighbours’ loud noise by giving them a dose of their own medicine next to their toilet and in the back yard. In fact, it took me years just to really start applying my will and intelligence to combating the situation strategically.  It has been a long process from victimhood towards mastery. Even though my next-door neighbours are proud and arrogant, and resent having to consider someone else, they keep forgetting that I have such power. Love doesn’t really come into it although I am a sensitive and deeply loving person by nature, which of course colours all of my actions, I have needed to come up with some purely practical and necessary tools and solutions to a problem that has its roots in ignorance and violence. Although it is also an expression of self-love, of avoiding the stress that has been delivered to me and ensuring my own peace of mind so I can continue to enjoy life to some degree. And, yes, indeed, I m full of compassion for all who suffer (yet don’t take their shit out on other people!).

"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do." - Unknown.

Baldrick (Tony Robinson): I, too, have a cunning plan to catch the spy, sir.
Blackadder (Rowan Atkinson): Do you, Baldrick, do you...
Baldrick: You go round the hospital and ask everyone, ‘Are you a German spy?’
Blackadder: Yes, I must say, Baldrick, I appreciate your involvement on the creative side.
Baldrick: If it was me, I'd own up.
Blackadder: Of course you would. But, sadly, the enemy have not added to the German Army Entrance Form the requirement ‘Must have intellectual capacity of a boiled potato.’
- Blackadder Goes Forth (Series 4, written by Richard Curtis and Ben Elton, BBC TV, 1989).


No comments:

Post a Comment